Word Unravel Light is a free software application from the Puzzle & Word Games subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-01-15. The program can be installed on Android.
FREE! The Lite version is fully functional for the entire Easy level!
Word puzzle, word mixer, word jumble…whatever you want to call it…it is addictive. The game is simple but challenging. Rearrange the letters to form a word. A great way to exercise your mind.
* 3 levels: Easy (free version), Hard (full version only) and Insane (full version only).
* Single tap or drag letters to position.
* Move letters to any part of the screen - helpful when solving difficult words.
* Get 4x, 3x or 2x points by solving words fast.
* Unlock any of 8 achievements
* 5 classical music pieces for background sound. A different one will play each time you launch the game.
Tips for game play:
1. The words presented in Word Unravel are the most commonly used words in the English language. So, don't try too hard using complex words to solve the ravel.
2. The faster you solve the word, the more bonus points you get.
3. Try not to use too many hints as hints reduce the points you get for a word.
4. For the hard and insane levels, there is no shame in using hints. Once you realize this, these higher levels can be as casual and fun as the easy level.
Word Unravel Light (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Word Unravel Light since it was posted on our website on 2016-12-26.
The latest version is 1.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-28.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2013-01-15
Backed by popular demand, added support for multiple solutions to unraveling a word. So, rather than only one solution picked by the app, you can solve the ravel using more than one word.